New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the car show in ocean city maryland, cruisin oc. i saw a couple of cougars down there, one nice yellow one with a street weapon front end. it was lots of fun, mostly old cars though, and i picked up a couple of things while i was down there, check em out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pulled over 2 times, 2 front license plate tickets, tint inspection ticket, and tint strip inspection ticket, isnt oc great!!!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
How did you get two tickets on the same thing in the same day? You should have showed the second cop your first ticket about your front plate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea, they can do that, cause you are supposed to not drive your car after you get one of those tickets, your supossed to take car of the problem right away

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Well both of you are right... except this...

I got pulled over for no front tag 60 miles from my house where my tag was. I got the $50 fine. On my way home to get my tag I got stopped again. The cop was the norm and wrote me another $50 fine... in court the judge threw the second ticket out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a load of BS!! Fu*king pussy cops, pulling BS like that instead of looking out for REAL dangers!! GOD! Like a guy running around with no license is more important to stop than some fool doing 140 in a school zone? LAZY. PUSSY. COPS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my car went into the shop today, i took an hour to mix up the exact paint that i want, it should take about 3 weeks from today

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I feel angry, and betrayed. And I hate my father... no wait a second...
Gestapo, intimidation tactics like that really piss me off. They obviously don't want people cruising down the street, and all the people that live there probably don't either, so they're willing to give away part of their freedom just to get rid of some "punk kids". Grrr...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Note to Gunmetal: His car had illegal (tint, no plate) changes/mods. The cop has every right to give him a ticket. You don't have to be running someone over to get a ticket. Lazy? No, if the cop was lazy he wouldn't have even pulled him over. Pussy? Probably not, how often do you put your life on the line at your job? If you're going to do something against the law, be prepared to pay the consequences like a mature person, not be a whiner. If you have such a enormous problem with the law take it up with your gov't reps, the cops don't make the laws the reps do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think gunmetal may be commenting on the fact that a cop was wasting time pulling me over for a dumb reason, and its pretty much picking on people to make money. gunmetal thinks as well as i do, that the cop should have someting better to do, and is most likely needed somewhere else, yet he is wasting his time (taxpayers money) bullshitting with me about some windows, which can not, will not, and have not hurt anyone. and you say they put their life on the line, well your right, i could have by accidentally ran over his foot while he was bitching at me through my window, and it could have gotten infected then he could have died. but other than that he is doing "lazy" work because he would rather sit in his car and write tickets then chase down a theif. and i even got the 2nd cop to admit that it was bullshit pulling people over, but he said he was instructed to do so, but at least he could admit it.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
In the cops eyes, your tint could and may hurt him or one of his coworkers.. Most states wont let you have limo tint or tint your drivers/passengers side windows because they want to see whats going on inside before they walk up.. How would you feel knowing this guy you pulled over may or may not have a gun? That your life may come to an end right now, for doing your job. I respect the cops reasoning in this aspect.. The front strip is retarded not to be able to have, but what can you do.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The cop is not wasting time. He is giving you a legitimate ticket for a legitimate violation of law.

It's funny how people ***** and whine that cops don't do their job, until the cop tickets you, then you complain that the cop did his job.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haha, good call craig. a cop can also arrest you in md for oral sex, but is that really his/her business. you would say that is a "stupid reason" just like tint strips, exhaust, and license plates. its a "stupid reason" and is in now way benifiting the community. and thats what cops are for.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.