New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I may be interested in the SW front if I can get it for really cheap. Also, you have to be okay with me cutting it up into pieces.

How much are you asking?

GnuLoCo

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an offer on the front for 150 right now...

as soon as it leaves my hands I could care less what someone does with it - hell I would even help you cut it if they wanted.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
from what I heard you can easily repaint over the Laser Red or get it stripped... BTW -- it's only 14 pounds ;)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
BTW -- it's only 14 pounds ;)
Thats why I want it.
What is your price? I just would have rather it been clearcoated, so I could bolt it on and go :)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
understandable.. they painted the sides and then clearcoated the whole thing so you can't feel the line..

I was thinking 300.00 for the hood and the pins... Wendy from Midwest Neco has shown interest right now..

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will do... you can have first dibs on it... if you want to recover it differently I will gladly help ya do that too..

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
holy crap.. I only wanted 2 bills for em... but they are yours... I'll let you know when you can come pick em up - hows that for a deal?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2 bills is cool.. thats what we said on Saturday.. I'll let you know when they are off the car and ready for ya.. :) WHooo Hoooo.. new fender time..

·
Registered
68 Posts
just give me the soonest possible and ill let you know....where we gonn ameet halfway at??? the ol smiley barn sound okay?? (currently amish barn) do you know where thats at?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
talkin about Hartland/Wales? gimme til next weekend maybe?

Jimmy.. when do ya want to start strippin the Coug? :biggrin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
yea thats what im talkin bout. we can meet up around there...just let me know what day and time and ill tell you if i can make it...how much did it cost you to get your hood painted because thata what im thinkin bout doin wit my hood cuz im gonna get the OEM carbon fiber now too.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hartland is a great meeting spot... I've got your phone number from the GMCI records so I will whip ya a phone call as soon as we start strippin the Coug - it should be soon - Estiem is itchin to start tearing it apart.. heh!

I'm not sure on the cost of the hood on its own.. I got the hood painted, the trunk holes shaved with spoiler installation and vents installed all at the same time.. I believe that bill was around 1700.00 -- I would estimate that with your car color you could get the hood painted and cleared for around 200 or 250 perhaps even less if you have a great relationship with the people who did your extreme kit..

1 - 20 of 57 Posts