New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Decided to post this in here because I know that Tim is going to be buying some of my shizzy off my car so I thought either whoever wants to buy the rest can come with Tim here to pick the stuff up or convince him to bring it back for ya..

What I got to sell is this:

Street Weapon Front - Laser Red/Dark Shadow Grey (Tim has first dibs)
99-00 Wings West Side Skirts - Laser Red (Sold to Tim)
Z-3 Fenders - Laser Red
99-00 Wings West Rear Valance - Laser Red (perfect condition - no repaint needed)
Stock Spoiler - Silver Frost
OEM Carbon Fiber Hood - Partically Painted Laser Red w/MOMO hood pins

I'll probably be selling alot more later - perhaps my entire trunk set up minus the equipment

As soon as I pick up my winter car this weekend I will start tearing the car apart and saving for different components.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
omg! I wanna know what ur gonna be doing selling all those parts!

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope... new plans are in the works... should look completely different next year if I can pull this off... :biggrin:

I haven't given much thought to prices yet.. I can do that soon.. I'm willing to let items go decently priced if there is no shipping involved..

The fenders have a few cracks/chips where the bumper meets the fender that can be easily fixed... otherwise they are in great condition.. hood has a few chips in the Laser Red area but again that could easily be sanded and repainted another color or stripped..

I might be selling my current headlights too.. if so, those are flawless and professionally painted.

·
Registered
884 Posts
HOW MUCH FOR THE STOCK SILVER FROST SPOILER?!?!?!?! hahahahahahah

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm thinking 3 bills for the hood...

Sammy.. your spoiler might just make it onto my winter car "El Toro Diablo" :biggrin:

·
Registered
951 Posts
ok so you want 3 bills now or would you be willing to get like 2 bills now and 1 bill like in two weeks maybe.

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Hey how’s it going?, I was reading one of the forums and you mentioned you were selling your Z3 fenders, well I have been debating on getting these since July… anyways do have a price you’ll let them go for? I’ll pay for shipping it doesn’t matter, also how bad are the cracks where it meets the bumper, fixable?

PS I tried to email you and your address doesn't work

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sent you an e-mail back...

Wendy.. I can't start rippin the car apart right now anyways so we can work something out then if you want..

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BTW -- my fenders are from AEROGEAR, not the Custom Cougar ones - please keep that in mind when you submit offers...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts