New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went to customcougars.com and it transfered me over to a site called CreativeCOmpacts.com I ordered a cold-air-intake from them an AEM one, but I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered something from them before? Are they reliable? What kind of condition did the you recieve the product in? Stuff like that, I'm really curious because this is only the second part I've ordered over the internet.

·
Premium Member
16,842 Posts
Custom Cougars and Creative Compacts are operated by the same person. He expanded his business with Creative Compacts and then incorporated Custom cougars into it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats great to hear. I don't know why I'm so sketched out, but now I'm reassured. Well yeah I ordered a Aem cold air intake, GMK told me he could make me an extension in like a week. So thats the next plan.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
You mean you ordered the AEM short ram and are having a GMK extension made?

Hey LostRacer, your from California but your a Jersey teams fan? You originally from NJ? I live about 5 minutes from the Meadowlands sports complex and see the Nets, Devils, Jets and Giants on a regular basis.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, thats whats going on basically. THough I called the site to see why it was taking a while to process my order, and they work mon-fri 10-4 and it said the office was closed for some reason. I don't know I got a confirmation Email or w/e, but I'm still waiting for them to ship it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
did you call or process order over internet? i have always had a good experience with james. good guy! anyway i ordered stuff end of june and i got to me just before fest. it normally takes about 2 weeks or 7 to 10 business days. if you think it is taking to long just give him a call and he will look into it. gmk's stuff is good to and he is very helpful as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah GMK has been a great help. He's the one that actualy fowarded me to the site and told me it'd be faster if I got the AEM short ram and he made an extension. So I'm gunna hit him up prolly in a week to order his extension. I talked to James today and he shipped it, so it's gunna take about three more days.

·
Banned
318 Posts
I have made several orders from customcougars.com / creativecompacts.com Their products come shipped in pretty good condition, and I have been pleased with everything. The only thing I didn't like was that one of my orders was on backorder, then their machine broke and it took about 3 1/2 weeks to get to my house. But, I was pleased with the quality. So I'd give them about an 8 out of 10.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually I've bought from them and am STILL waiting for a billet Antenna - 4 Months now.... Was told a new one would be sent and am obviously being given the ring around, now they aren't returning e-mails... Already asked for refund, I will never buy from them again. THANK GOD I didn't have the money at the time for the headers, exhaust and intake, who knows what would have happened.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Yea....I hate it when places give me the ring around. I never got the ring around when ordering from CustomCougars....so I would say that my experiences have been "ring around free". Except the times I didn't order from CC....then there was great potential for getting the ring around. Which of couse causes people to get mad....when they get the ring around.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett
Yea....I hate it when places give me the ring around. I never got the ring around when ordering from CustomCougars....so I would say that my experiences have been "ring around free". Except the times I didn't order from CC....then there was great potential for getting the ring around. Which of couse causes people to get mad....when they get the ring around.
:rofl: I would also like to say that my transaction with Fett was free of ring around, so he can be a good guy to deal with, there's a pretty low ring around quotient with him :rofl:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered the borla exhaust kit over the internet and received it in less than a week, i was surprised considering the 3 brake light cover i ordered took about a month the get to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yea I guess I just have bad luck, almost going on 5 months now for the stupid Antenna I've been waitin for. I recieved my brake light cover and sidemakers in about two weeks (and only two days after they shipped it). But now I'm just waiting for my statements since they aren't returning any mail and if I'm not credited then I'm reporting them to ic3.gov :banghead:

·
Registered
638 Posts
got all my parts bumpers sideskirts fenders uim kit the latest for anyone of them was 2 weeks to get to my place

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.