New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Today i took my car in to get my recalls fixed, and the worst customer service ever, they are basically a bunch of pricks. I took my car in at 7 this morning to have two recalls fixed (the battery cable and the rear brakes). I was promised and guaranteed id have my car at 2:30 when i was to come pick it up. I took my first exam of the day and come back at 10:00 when i finish and make sure it will be ready, they say yes yours is the next car in the shop, so i say ok and leave. So i take my second exam and come back at around 2:45. I ask where my car is and he said its not ready, i said what do you mean? i was told to pick it up at 2:30. He says ok, runs in the shop to check, then he comes back and asks me to come back in an hour and i was like ok whatever, right after he said that they pulled it from the parking lot into the shop to START working on it. That pissed me off so much. Oh I forgot to add, i was #2 car in line in a 12 car shop.....So i tell my mom, she calls them and they are pricks to her as well, that really pissed me off because they show no respect for their customers what so ever. I will never take my car back to the dealer to get worked on unless its a last resort.....
Peace Out

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
So far I am 0-5 as far as Ford-L/M dealers go. As far as I am concerned they are the reason that I will NEVER buy another Ford-L/M product.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm with you Fett...I've had nothing but problems from all 4 dealers I've tried. My car has been in the shop 12 times now...I'm pretty sure this will be the last Ford product I buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.