New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW THIS IS WHAT U CALL GETTING **** ON!!!YUUUUCK!!!it happened to this car at my brothers school in iowa.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that's disgusting!! glad i didn't have to wash that off.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Isnt it "This is what you call getting SHAT on!" lol

thats really gross, but i see this getting moved to garage talk or deleted.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
y would it get deleted???

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
if i were the owner of that car, i would take it to one of those car washes a spots team does to raise money. and it would be like a cheerleading squad with some ugly ass cheerleaders on it too. it would make my week.

edit: oh, and im on my mom's comp, so i set that as the desktop backround hehe.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
I have never seen anything like that before.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
it can stay....but what happened to our language filter??

man i would be taking that to the car wash....if they wouldnt take it, the spray wash place would be getting about $20 of my money cause i sure as heck wouldnt touch that!!!

(but how the heck do you even drive it to where you need to go?)

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
You'd probably have to use an ice scrapper to scrap the crap off the windsheild enough to see where you are going to drive it to the car wash.

No way did that happen in one sitting...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
To bump this back up, I was comming home from my families over the holiday weekend, and I was behind an RV. First of all, I was getting pissed because everyone was blocking me in, and they were going like 60 in a 7five. I guess in those things when you go to the bathroom, all the waste is bound for the exterior. They litterally got to piss on my car.:mad: I was a long ways from home, I just hope that urine doesnt hurt paint. Im so glad it actually wasnt schit.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
that is by far the funniest thing i have seen here...almost beats the cattle truck i saw pi$$ all over this jag at a stop light..the guy had his rag top down ta boot...needless to say he blew the red to get out the way of the torrent.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
8,571 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
To bump this back up, I was comming home from my families over the holiday weekend, and I was behind an RV. First of all, I was getting pissed because everyone was blocking me in, and they were going like 60 in a 7five. I guess in those things when you go to the bathroom, all the waste is bound for the exterior. They litterally got to piss on my car.:mad: I was a long ways from home, I just hope that urine doesnt hurt paint. Im so glad it actually wasnt schit.
Err...for what it's worth, most campers dripping something are actually dripping nothing but water, not waste. I've never met someone who camps that would be so irresponsible as to leave their black- and gray-water tanks open like that.

In campers, all gray-water (from the sinks and shower) goes into one tank, and the black-water (from the toilet) goes into a separate tank. Nothing is sent directly to the outside. They would've had to leave the black-water tank valve open for you to experience urine. I'm not saying it can't happen, but campers usually are people like the environment (after all, why else would they be out camping?), so I find it hard to believe one would do that. Of course, not everyone thinks about what they're doing, and I guess it's possible to forget to close the valve, but it's not like you open it and walk away.

It's common for a little water to come out of the drain cap. But it shouldn't be anything worse than that.

Having said all that, leaving even water drip on the ground like that is technically illegal.

As for the other thing, being blocked in: welcome to our nation's highways. Not long ago (I remember it, and I've been driving for only 12 years), some interstate highways still had good manners. Now it's rush everywhere and "win" by getting there faster than you did last time. No one enjoys the drive any more. Not even those of us who are TRYING to enjoy the drive! :(

--RJ

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
'News at 11; car gets dive-bombed by flock of pigeons!'

that is so disgusting... I get pissed with just one birds poop on my car let alone, I dunno... 100+

1 - 20 of 23 Posts