New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after work i go out to my car and i notice the crack coming from the top and going to rear view mirror. The next day the other crack comming from rear view mirror and going to driver side appeard. WTF mate?

Sayin good bye to my factory window! :cry:

EDIT: My seats do look nice though. And to think i only paid 200 for the leather and 200 for installation. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,676 Posts
I paid $250 to have them come out and replace my windshield last year before my trip to fest :thumbsup:

On the way back I got a phatty rock chip right in the center of my new windshield :(

·
Registered
933 Posts
depends on your state and insurance company, but insurance companies will fill rock chips for free, I do believe in any state

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
you paid $200 for installation of seats!!! the fronts are only like 6 bolts!!!

or are you talking about getting them revoered? anyway, it really sucka about the windhield, no idea what would have caused it...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by: JAMallott
you paid $200 for installation of seats!!! the fronts are only like 6 bolts!!!

or are you talking about getting them revoered? anyway, it really sucka about the windhield, no idea what would have caused it...

lol noooo. 200 for just leather and another 200 to rip off my old nasty stainer/ugly/ripped tan leather and put the new stuff on. I bought the leather from ebay from a company who just had it in backstock and the same company (locally) installed it. If i bought it new thier list price was 599 for just the leather
:cover:

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Tyrice, pay the $4 a year for full glass coverage!

My family's used it before, and they don't even ask any questions how it got broken. And since a cracked windshield is illegal, doesn't matter if it's a rock chip or what with ours.

G

·
OMG, I had that same problem with my windshield about a year ago. Just one day I noticed a 3 inch long crack. At the time I didnt have the money to change it and it eventually cracked on the same line yours is. THat is WIERD!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Mine did the same thing about 4 months ago. One day nothing, the next small crack, next day crack curved towards driver side edge.

Jeremy

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yea when my windshield broke because my fiberglass hood flew up , I simply called my insurance company and they set up an appt with a local company to come to my house and fix it for free on the spot. I live in Florida but I believe the insurance company is based from California. Give your insurance a call and find out or ask around about it in your state.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.