New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got in a bit of a fender bender today. Me and a ford ranger, his car was fine, mine on the other hand. Well im going to be needing a new left light and a new hood. My front license plate actually took most of the impact and nothing was done to the bumber. Just wondering if anyone knew any good shops that have pretty good prices, especially for a neco pal ;), im in naperville, anywhere withing 45-1 hr is cool, closer the better though. luckily no engine damage. Ill post some pics soon.
Nick

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Mustang4Life has a shop he works at, maybe he can help.

Sorry about your coug :(

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Sounds like you need some new Aussie Headlights and a fiberglass/carbon fiber hood now!

Who's fault was it? Either way, insurance should take care of all the work, so you could take it anywhere and simply pay the deductable.. unless your deductable is like $500... You could probably get a headlight and a fiberglass hood cheaper than that

·
Registered
92 Posts
That sucks dood! sorry to hear it! Hope everything works out ok.
Aftermarket parts may be the cheapest way to go like aries said.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Call (815)633-9775 and ask for Joe. The shop is in Rockford (the meet this sunday is there). I cant get you a hook up, but The owner Joe has dealt with putting aftermarket hoods/fenders etc on cars with insurance claims. With your hood/light etc, the insurance company will usually not pay for new ones. They are gonna pay for "recycled" parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts