New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other nite, my buddy was driving his 01 grand prix gt home and whats in the middle of the road?? 3 damn cows!!! short story even shorter... those cows were all turned to hamburger and his car is totalled. he got knocked out a lil bit, but otherwise he's alright.

only in iowa.....

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yeah, I know. One of the resturants we go to is out by Maquoketa Caves State Park. To get there you have to drive through a farm. The road always has cows roaming across it. On top of that the cows are black-really sucks at night.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
WTF? even here in Wisconsin we don't have that problem and I'm livin in the capital of the DairyLand State...
what do you expect from a state full of people that think hanging your wheels 2 ft out the wheel wells are cool??? Iowans are self centered a-holes for the most part. Don't give a **** about others unless it affects them. I bet this guy gets sued from the farmer for killing his cows. And the ****ty part is he'll probably win.

Just had a trial here cause one farmer shot and killed another farmer because the dead guys cows grazed on his land or something stupid like that. (that's what started the problem, not why he's dead)

And can u believe that Jen and I were at that mexican place I took you to and some a-hole spilled his salsa all down my back and walked off and didn't say a word?? I was wearing a $50 light tan sweater too. I was pissed the rest of the night...:disgust:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
OMFG! Both of you two have baligerant language in your last posts, I try and it says "Hold on there, not so fast." That's f'ed up.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, the cows got loose a few weeks ago and have been roaming around the area for awhile. i think if there would be any sueing, it would be against the farmer who let them loose. this was on a US highway, not a backroad. but the people around my area arent exactly the a-holes like you guys talk about. i think the farmer has ended up shooting quite a few that got away so that no one gets hurt by them.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'd down for a last minute BBQ... lets rid Iowa of some cows... heh..

babe.. you can say "****" no problem... obviously you were going for something bigger, perhaps a F-Bomb? :biggrin:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Yeah, I tried to drop bombs. Cows in the road suck. Down by our farm @ times trains will stop right on the road and stay there for hours. Glad your friend is going to be alright. Sorry about his car though.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
were trying to get rid of them all but IBP/tyson can't seem to keep up with the things the more we kill the more the farmers make..........time to go to work and get them dang cows.........OH btw i have internet finally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts