New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CoustomCougars X1 fenders......

I installed them today, and let me tell you IMO they are the best looking fenders for our cars, Thanx James!
The quality of these fenders have to be as good as the Z3's or even better. They fit perfect with little modification.
I will post pix later.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
RE: CoustomCougars X1 fenders......

in the preview pixs, what did the sticker on the back of the fenders say?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
RE: CoustomCougars X1 fenders......

mmm... I'm sold! :thumbsup: My cougar will be stripped of all its parts within a week to 2 weeks.. goodbye Z3's - hello X1's :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
RE:CoustomCougars X1 fenders......

I m glad to hear they resolved all the problems, my set took over 8hrs extra to line up correctly and make fit with the Drift front. But I was one of the people who werent smart enough to wait for James to sell them and got in on that first group buy. I feel if I wouldve have waited for James to market them I would have been fine.

I dont have any pics of them on here, but check my CougarDB site and you can see how I customized them.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts

Ahhhh... okay that makes much more since now. Plus I kinda just figured yours were better cuz you, yourself and your companies did the developing and I knew the products would be much better. Glad to hear that the new design is much better! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,329 Posts

hey i didn't see any sidemarker holes? do they come with the. By the way, they do look really good.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
werd... side markers = :thumbsdn:
i'm glad i shaved mine along with the antenna and rear emblem long ago :)

fenders look most excellent man! they have the same 'rough' design as the Kaminari Sideskirts.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts