New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
RE:CoustomCougars X1 fenders......

I m glad to hear they resolved all the problems, my set took over 8hrs extra to line up correctly and make fit with the Drift front. But I was one of the people who werent smart enough to wait for James to sell them and got in on that first group buy. I feel if I wouldve have waited for James to market them I would have been fine.

I dont have any pics of them on here, but check my CougarDB site and you can see how I customized them.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts

Ahhhh... okay that makes much more since now. Plus I kinda just figured yours were better cuz you, yourself and your companies did the developing and I knew the products would be much better. Glad to hear that the new design is much better! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,329 Posts

hey i didn't see any sidemarker holes? do they come with the. By the way, they do look really good.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
werd... side markers = :thumbsdn:
i'm glad i shaved mine along with the antenna and rear emblem long ago :)

fenders look most excellent man! they have the same 'rough' design as the Kaminari Sideskirts.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.