New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the compliments :)
theyre alot darker in person, that was like a 12 second exposure in moonlight.. In person theyre somehow a more 'vivid' frequency of color, like theyre partially uv or something. Theyre one of my favorite things ive done to the car so far. I found out im good at soldering, too :)
Special thanks to SubNoiseRat for supplying the led's! I did his car and he contributed some to me so i could do mine :thumbsup:

The mod was easy and kinda fun to do. now i just need to do the headlight switch, trip computer, alarm light and a few accents here and there.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ditto on the HVAC. im going to hate it when everything else is done.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe thanks,
i heard it was a 'level 5' but i know im capable.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know, the green in my face with this blue all over is a little obnoxious. me and subnoise rat feel we need to do that too, thatll probly happen when we get the dash half apart to do the trip computer.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ttCougarLongIsland
Looks great!!! OMG when are we going to be able to get an overlay for the HVAC. I changed everything to blue, even got blue indiglo needle kit. But HVAC is still green :mad:
dont worry, im shipping off an extra set of controls to figure out what can be done with the hvac controls :-D i cant wait myself

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not long, maybe 30 minutes for both doors and trunk pop. hardest part was getting the switches apart. u need a sturdy but small flathead screwdriver to work into and pry off the surrounding plastic off of the tabs. & do it upside down, cuz if you pull it apart button side up, 2 small copper connector plates will fall out and potentially get lost or be hard to put back in without needlenose. There's a how-to found in cougardb.com

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy

dont worry, im shipping off an extra set of controls to figure out what can be done with the hvac controls :-D i cant wait myself

I remember posting about this, it came up when James started selling the billet lighter plugs. What's the progress?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Neil
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy

I remember posting about this, it came up when James started selling the billet lighter plugs. What's the progress?
nothing yet, im shipping my extra set to Brian at Intricate Lines and he's gon' figure out what he can do :-D

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HAWT. even if theyre like $80 ill still buy them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.