New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i clicked on to the intricate lines banner , then saw another banner that says cougar tech ..anybody knows what kinda site this is? another cougar website? just says coming soon

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
cougartech.com

Registrant:
Winter, Bryan (TIHQCKRJMD)
Intricate Lines
30 Wtr34gu49vgjen Street
NATICK, MA 01760-4622
US

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
10 bucks says it's gonna be a store for cougar stuff since he already does custom stuff for our cars anyways.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
msut you really announce in the thread that you're moving it? the baord automatically notifies the participants, and i highly doubt anyone else who is reading this thread cares that you moved it. :)

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
10 bucks says it's gonna be a store for cougar stuff since he already does custom stuff for our cars anyways.
That's a sucker bet. :tongue: That's exactly what it is.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
it's going to be VERY cool and it's much more than what you are thinking, trust me.. :biggrin:

when the time comes and it is complete Bryan or myself will announce it...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by: ov3n
msut you really announce in the thread that you're moving it? the baord automatically notifies the participants, and i highly doubt anyone else who is reading this thread cares that you moved it. :)

Maybe he's trying to get his post count up :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
here is what Byran Winter posted in the cosmetic section..

In regards to me switching companies or dumping one to move on, no way... http://IntricateLines.com is my main focus in life (no ford pun intended). http://Cougartech.com is a side project I am building. For those who don't know, I opened an new shop, its much larger than my old one, and now I have an aftermarket parts showroom included with the signs and automotive graphics, here in Natick, MA. Having access to thousands of products at decent prices (Kaminari, Aerogear, Ford Motorsport, Vortech, Custom Turbos, NO2, ZEX, Autometer, JSP, B&M, Eibach, Ground Control, and so much more)... --- I was thinking some of you Cougar owners, who like dealing with me (cuz, I have the best customer service in the world =) , may continue to do so, through cougar specific aftermarket parts. I will try to showcase as many Cougar Specific parts that I can find, plus the ones I make (Intricate Lines)....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:banana:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts