New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Got Jell-o?
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, we're meeting at Brads around 10:30 / 11:00 am on Tuesday, July 4. AT 11:30 ish, we'll be heading over to the Ram's Horn for lunch. Then, we will head to Indy....as far away from Ohio as possible.

See you all then! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
I wish i could go play with everyone down there...

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
My schedule is up in the air at this point. I just found out one of the plants I'm responsible for is having a Ford run-at-rate DURING CF. My boss said they'd cover me, since I've busted ass since I started here, which is a good thing because I'd quit before I'd miss CF. :p

But, I am not sure when the car will be ready. The paint will be done a day or two before we leave, but I need to get the car to a shop to check it checked out -- it was overheating when I drove it between the body/paint shops. =(

E1

·
Got Jell-o?
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh noes!! better get that loooked into...hmm..can't they maybe bump up the painting time?? give you an extra day in there?? Or, you could try the
B-rad route, and trailer it up there....just don't rip the bumper off when we get there....

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Lunar Limelight said:
My parents are still being all :blah:
Tell them they have nothign to worry about, that I'll be there to look after you. ;) :evil: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
What? *looks for an innocent looking icon* :cover:

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
LadyX said:
:( why can't you?
combination of being in school for summer classes and taking the week before off to go to holland since my sister will be in town form NC. I might try to drive down for like friday night or something but don't knwo forsure yet have to look at the CF schedule see when would be a good day to coem down if I can only get away from my work for school and my office for a day...

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
and the least important reason still dont' have the cougar back on the road so might just spend that weekend in the garage pulling the engine or somethign, see once i talk to Jason if i can borrow his engine lift...

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.