New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant wait. im gonna go this year. i was going to last year but things fell through. this year i am def. going. esp with indianapolis speedway opening its doors to us. i cant wait. sorry im just getting excited. we need to get a really big caravan together.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Rookies :rolleyes:

j/k

:)

It should be fun!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
After last years waste of time (except for seeing friends) i wasn't going to go. I was 100% set on not going as it was going to be very hard to match the CF1 and CF2. But....seeing as what it is becoming...i am changing my mind. It looks like a good time and will be done seriously this year.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am going this year. I might actually stay for more than 2 days :) Last year I didn't know anyone except for Keith and Jim.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
CougarFest category on the boards.

CougarFest is from Thursday July 22 - Sunday July 25

Just so everybody knows... there are now TWO Keystone members on the CougarFest 2004 Committee... myself and newly-added AutoX expert Mr. Eric Ford. :)

Edit - and Keith... as for matching 2k1 and 2k2... it won't even be close this year. It will fully eclipse and set a new benchmark for all CougarFests to come. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
OMG now Eric is on the committee. can I be :) J/k....it is going to be cool this year.

Edit - and Don... I wasn't talkinb about 2k1 and 2k2...i was talking about 2k0 and 2k1 :) :poke:

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
BTW - because of 2 members being on the committee...it will be manditory that if you are in Keystone...you show up to Cougarfest :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
I have already started to plan for it. Looking forward to it that is damn sure. We will definately have to get a caravan to make the run. Will be sweet!!!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
lol i may still miss the Keystone caravan this time of my own volition. :biggrin:

Anyway Keith... sorry for the confusion, but my answer is still the same... Best Fest Ever! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts