New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
I'll be there!!!! You guys should come through St Louis and meet with T&A, Gateway, Hile High. All of us are meeting in St Louis. Bu wait its prolly outta your way so n/m :) Unless you really wanna!

G

·
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
Eric. There wasn't anyone there with a Zetec at HCKC and only two at Cougarfest. You gotta represent your kind. :thumbsup:
HMMMMM sounds kinda like fun. I also get nearly 40 MPG on every trip i take. I could save money and be original. I think you might have just talked me into it:)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I want to test drive a I4 sometime too -- I think it would be interesting to compare it against my V6 Automatic slushbox.. I can beat a manual ZX3 Foci off the line if that means anything.. but then again it was 40 degrees outside and I didn't have a system in the trunk...

G

·
It would be a great time for me to test out my GPS system that I'm building this winter. I can see how lost I can get us. D.C. errr Indy here we come!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thank god I won't be smelling that like on the ride home. I guess I shouldn't talk it could happen to me this time. But I did miss those deer that morning. I am so excited about Indy. :banana:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
goddamn I cannot wait for Indy!!! I've never autocrossed or ran my car on a track timed before (Road America was the best experience of my life though!!) so I'm sorta excited.. hopefully I won't chicken out prior..

If I go there without a hood/fenders/and both bumpers I should be pretty damn light eh? :rofl:

·
Registered
314 Posts
i'm there hopefully i will have my bodykit painted by then if not i know i'm got to get called the ricer of the group. i emailed u guys,but did not get a respond yet. what time are u guys planning on leaving. let me know b/c i live in the lakes area.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
by the lakes huh? i only live an hour away from there and spend most of my summer there. i live in sheldon. im not sure if i'll be going to cf2004 or not. tho it would be great fun, i'll probably work alot, make a lot of money, completely pimp out my car, then dominate cf 05.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.