New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is planning to go to Cougarfest 2k4? AlbinoChicken and I are trying to arrange the time. Be nice if there were others to drive with.
Lets see how good of a turnout we can have from Midwest NECO.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'm sure that NascarSigEp and Giggle will attend forsure... I'll be there if that matters but Indy is only 5 hours away from Wisconsin... not sure what your looking at from Nebraska - maybe 7 or 8?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AlbinoChicken and I are north of Des Moines and have about 8 hours to Indy. We would love to time our drive to match others if possible.

G

·
I'll be there!!!! You guys should come through St Louis and meet with T&A, Gateway, Hile High. All of us are meeting in St Louis. Bu wait its prolly outta your way so n/m :) Unless you really wanna!

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Indy is 8hrs from here, and I will be there. Eric are you bringin your car this year?

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Eric. There wasn't anyone there with a Zetec at HCKC and only two at Cougarfest. You gotta represent your kind. :thumbsup:

G

·
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
Eric. There wasn't anyone there with a Zetec at HCKC and only two at Cougarfest. You gotta represent your kind. :thumbsup:
HMMMMM sounds kinda like fun. I also get nearly 40 MPG on every trip i take. I could save money and be original. I think you might have just talked me into it:)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I want to test drive a I4 sometime too -- I think it would be interesting to compare it against my V6 Automatic slushbox.. I can beat a manual ZX3 Foci off the line if that means anything.. but then again it was 40 degrees outside and I didn't have a system in the trunk...

G

·
It would be a great time for me to test out my GPS system that I'm building this winter. I can see how lost I can get us. D.C. errr Indy here we come!

·
Registered
951 Posts
I am 100% we won't get lost it will be more like running over dead deer on the road, right Tim? :rofl:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Originally posted by: Giggle
I am 100% we won't get lost it will be more like running over dead deer on the road, right Tim? :rofl:
Yup, we won't get lost. I finally got that smell out of my car.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thank god I won't be smelling that like on the ride home. I guess I shouldn't talk it could happen to me this time. But I did miss those deer that morning. I am so excited about Indy. :banana:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
goddamn I cannot wait for Indy!!! I've never autocrossed or ran my car on a track timed before (Road America was the best experience of my life though!!) so I'm sorta excited.. hopefully I won't chicken out prior..

If I go there without a hood/fenders/and both bumpers I should be pretty damn light eh? :rofl:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
I am sure as hell runnin my car. Babe, without a hood, bumper, and fenders you might have a slight problem with this thing called a drag coefficient

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There are now 3 black Cougars coming from Ames. My youngest son just bought his and is planning for cougarfest with us. That makes one '99 zetec MTX, and two '00 duratec MTXs all in black. See you on the road.;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
i'm there hopefully i will have my bodykit painted by then if not i know i'm got to get called the ricer of the group. i emailed u guys,but did not get a respond yet. what time are u guys planning on leaving. let me know b/c i live in the lakes area.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
by the lakes huh? i only live an hour away from there and spend most of my summer there. i live in sheldon. im not sure if i'll be going to cf2004 or not. tho it would be great fun, i'll probably work alot, make a lot of money, completely pimp out my car, then dominate cf 05.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts