New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah- we still havent gotten them. Someone please post as soon as you get one (those who attended cougarfest this year). The "one week" wait from cougarfest has been over 3 MONTHS! :kick:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Actually I think we just helped to pay for a wedding, the shirt was just a cover up. :loser:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
To me, it sucked that i missed CF2003. I had just found out about neco a week prior, so i didn't have enough time or money to be able to go. But in a sense i'm glad i did only for the reason that i've been paying a lot of attention to that thread in the CougarFest folder and i sure as hell wouldn't want to be stuck in that whole mess.

I don't care how many people say those two are good people, what they're doing now is just down right shady.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
There hasnt been an update for like a month now too. However I do know that someone on the boards actually got theirs handed to them so they do exist..... But yeah if you ever get one let me know. I know Id like mine too :)

·
5,303 Posts
FYI... Check out this link.

Cougarfest -> The shirts are in... -> Page 5 -> Ignernt's first post on that page, Yes, someone with the board name initials of F.C. has actually seen the shirts. Ignernt's second long post, further down that same page, is more indicative of my attitude.

HTH

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive met and spoken to Heather and her now husband several times; Cougarfest 2000, 2001, and 2002 and they were always cool...if not a lil more and more snotty each year. Oh well, at least Ive never jacked up my car via the radiator. :)

·
5,303 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,718 Posts
Originally posted by: Pyro81
Originally posted by: LinkMan
HTH
What the heck does that mean?:confused:
"Hope This Helps"

or

"Hope That Helps"

..or maybe "Hope Tennessee Helps" :goofy:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Thanks guys.

Originally posted by: Madcat
LOL. Slade I remember that, 2 years ago. Speaking of things not to do, lets not jack our cars up that way!
Erm...they actually did this?!? Are they blind are were they just not paying attention??

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah- maybe show up in time for the OSU national championship game!! GO BUCKS!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: LinkMan
FYI... Check out this link.

Cougarfest -> The shirts are in... -> Page 5 -> Ignernt's first post on that page, Yes, someone with the board name initials of F.C. has actually seen the shirts. Ignernt's second long post, further down that same page, is more indicative of my attitude.

HTH
i thought my ears were burning that day... ;) It's funny what you find posted when you go into chapters. :)

F.C. is FastCougar BTW... he saw DanG's shirts handed to him at DanG's party that the two assclowns attended. My current attitude is that they are a waste of carbon and water. F 'em.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts