New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Va te faire foutre
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ov3n and I have been toying with the idea of doing a special printing of a Cougarfest calendar that would include images taken over the first couple days of CF, sold on site in the same fashion as Jaged's neon tickets and Jenny's jello cocktails :), dated to include a full year beyond August 09, then printed and picked up before everyone packs up and goes home. (Possibly an opportunity for some cougary sponsors to buy some ad space too).

So, wanted to get a feel if this is something people would be interested in.

if you have ideas of companies who might be up for being a sponsor and buying some ad space, let me know - if you have contact info, even better!

thoughts, ideas, suggestions, interested?

(edited to un 'CF' the title :rofl:

·
Administrator
24,337 Posts
Re: CF souvenir calendar?

You know, I saw the thread title in the "New Posts" cascade, and my mind went to "Carbon Fiber souvenir calendar"... and that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me :rofl:

It's a cool idea, but you guys might miss out on a lot of stuff, having to sit inside and play designer while you're on vacation...

·
Va te faire foutre
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: Cougarfest souvenir calendar? (not carbonfiber)

You know, I saw the thread title in the "New Posts" cascade, and my mind went to "Carbon Fiber souvenir calendar"... and that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me :rofl:
omg.... :facepalm: I didn't even 'see' that. I soooo wish this board had the 'vote' buttons on each post like another site I go to... since it doesn't, I'm making my own :rofl:

[educational] [interesting] [funny (1)] [agree][disagree]

(which, by the way I think would be soo cool to have something like this here for all the times something wrong is posted in the problems sections, you could click the disagree button, or someone has the RIGHT fix you could click the agree button :tongue: )

as for time it would take, in theory, it could all be done in advance, take photos there and do a little cleanup on them and send off to Ov3n's guys. Photos would be much more on the candid/photo-journalist style side than the single car beauty shot style photos in the typical calendar, so editing could go pretty quickly (at least that's the theory)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts