New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is ANYBODY that would be willing to stop at krazykustomz shop in PA on there way to fest and they would have room for a Drift bumper in there car I would be eternally grateful and buy you several drinks if you wouldn't mind grabbing it for me?

Craig is being awesome with working with me on this since shipping is skyhigh.

So if anybody is going to be going by there and wouldn't mind grabbing it PLEASE let me know. Everything will be paid and ready for you to pickup as soon as I know who is getting it.

Jamie

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The shop is in Altoona, it just depends on the route. I looked and posted int he MAss/con group too. depending on there route its the straightest point. ALtoona to Indy is one highway the whole way. *crosses fingers*

I really want that bumper.

·
Administrator
15,602 Posts
The only way I'd be going through Altoona is if I came farther South and we took 70 across into Columbus instead of 80. If no Empire people are coming down to caravan with, that's probably what I'll do, and maybe we can meet up with MD or NJ or anyone from the south.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only way I'd be going through Altoona is if I came farther South and we took 70 across into Columbus instead of 80. If no Empire people are coming down to caravan with, that's probably what I'll do, and maybe we can meet up with MD or NJ or anyone from the south.
YEAH!!!!!!! I LOVE WADE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'm going to canada on vacation, and the beginning of fest week my county's 911 communication center is moving, so I have to be the network guru on site. I'd love to make it out at least once

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I'd like to retract my previous statement.

Not delete the post, mind you - gotta keep that post count up and all! - but evidently I misread your post. :tongue:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.