New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the date, city, & hotel have been set! so that means it's getting closer & closer 2 cougarfest time!!!! :biggrin: soooo...who all is going? we've already discussed a route that would pick up every-1 in 1 big caravan, so that should b interesting ;)

here's some links:

link 2 c/f info thread

link 2 c/f website - keep an eye on the website..b/c they should have a caravan section up soon, so we'll have a caravan page that every-1 will need 2 add their info 2!

eric & i will definately b there! :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
I am going! Yes we're gonna have one hell of a caravan too!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
So do i... and if you're on the fence then try to win a room in the current raffle. There are only 100 tickets $10 each, 1 in 100 chance. A three digit lottery is a 1 in 1000 shot. Plus, it raises money for CougarFest.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Might I sugest that before this happens that we all invest in the walky talkies!

Anyone know what's the good kind, to where we can all get the same kind to be on the same channel. I know nadda about those, I just like to talk :)

·
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah this is the 4th yr 4 it, i think, & every yr i've tried 2 make it but something happened! so this yr no matter what...i'm going!! haha :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts