New Cougar Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
I know Whitney and I love the road rally. A real test of a marriage for sure!!

·
Super Moderator
22,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
im not opposed to making one up, i might even be able to get one that is already made, i just dont want to put in the work if nobody wants to do it. Especially since i dont live there it would be more of making it online and making the trip down to map out the clues

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I enjoyed it, it's a good competition for those with daily drivers who don't want to tear them up on the Autocross track and then risk driving home a 1000+ miles.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Any leads on Karting, hopefully indoor electric like Buckeye Raceway???

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
This is kinda pathetic but here goes...
Im thinking about going this year but really embarrased about the state my body is in:ugh:
Couple of rust holes, bad paint touchup showing through, deformed fender from wheel falling off, discolored fender...
Im not looking for words of encouragement, just wondering if anyone else is showing up with a car in rough shape cosmetically...I'm not sure how id feel about being the ugliest

·
Administrator
24,235 Posts
I'm just going to leave this here (from 2013)

WP_20130712_011.jpg

We ended up giving it the Plasti-Dip treatment later on:

WP_20130713_084.jpg

Bobby kind of ended up being the star of the show that weekend...

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Anybody have pictures of my car from last year with the rust holes, front lip falling off, no fog light and all the scratches? Plus the trashed interior. You for sure wouldn't be the ugliest to have ever graced a Cougarfest, I think Bobby has that covered, so don't worry, come have a beer or thirty with us!

Just FYI, it doesn't look like I'll even be bringing a Cougar, the 01 still hasn't been tuned due to some issues with the guy who owns the dyno, and the 00 is just such a harsh ride, I'm probably bringing the Jetta, which'll make me designated people hauler I suppose... Maybe if Adriano brings the Beamer we'll be the German crew.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
There's now a very real posibility I won't make CF this year as I might be balls deep in negotiation on a garage with an attached home. I'll have to see.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts