New Cougar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
We COULD arrange for Columbus again, but I'd like to give somebody else a shot at organizing instead of me again :rofl:

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would like to put a proposal for Cleveland but the Republican convention is July 18 to 21st. Unless anyone is down for the following weekend. Just throwing it out there.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Following weekend or weekend before has never troubled me, and even June doesn't bother me anymore because I'm done with classes till I lose my mind.

·
8,492 Posts
Now I've got that Kokomo song running through my head. Thanks, jaged!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was going to do a Pittsburgh one, maybe I'll have time next week.

But on the same token, DC sounds pretty cool!

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
I'm sure you West-coasters would prefer Indiana, huh? I guess that would cut a good 12 hours or so out of the drive...

·
So its begun.....
16,832 Posts
The plan is always there. lol. I have a enough vacation hours now to actually pull it off. If the car is running strong, I'll have to recruit the boy if he's not in summer school. I know Joe wants to make it out again.

:wiggle:

·
Super Moderator
22,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Since nobody is really speaking up about this, that in itself is kind telling, ill put my $.02 in. RJ put together an awesome proposal with lots of cool stuff to do, but, I for one know im not going to do any sight seeing in a day if im in that part of the country, i need more time than that. Im there to hang out with cougar people, and do cougar stuff. I know if its in MD I wont be bringing the cougar

·
Since 1984.
2,810 Posts
I appreciate the Propsal RJ, but I voted for Kokomo. First, because I've been there before and its relatively close. Second, Illinois has had Satellite fests for the past few years because most of us are pansies about long drives to the east coast. I'm pretty confident the Illinois / WI crew would make it to Kokomo, which is about 4 cougars worth: HugNSmile, Phantom [which will be towed down if need be], Badass, and Bensenvil. And 3 Former Cougar owners: Myself, BigBalledOX, and Echoman. I can't speak to their availability and willingness to go to Kokomo, but this has been a pretty dependable group for the past few IL-Cougarfests at Phantom's house.

And if I'm going, I'm bringing the grill and reopening the late-night parking lot Festaurant.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
RJ put together a solid proposal, but I like racecar stuff. :biggrin:

And if anyone is concerned about flogging on their cougar, I know a great car that is for sale for super cheap. :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
22,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
the guy that runs the indy region events basically carries a full garage with him to events so if anything breaks we can fix it. if need be i have most parts at my house and can be grabbed

·
Super Moderator
22,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
ok, question. is the rally something that people want to continue or do we want to try and get something else done during the day. I believe that the participation has been fairly consistent over the years

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I like the road rally, but after planning one myself, I now know its probably the single biggest time consuming events to plan for Cougarfest.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts