New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
8,492 Posts
Working on a DC area proposal. We visited the electric go-kart track near here a week ago. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was thinking of putting one together for the peru/kokomo area. bunker hill drag strip, dirt oval is 20 min away. could try and work it where Indy region has an event at Grissom AFB, Circus museum, Hip Huggars, i think there may be a karting track

·
Registered
674 Posts
If I have time I will try to put together a Pittsburgh area proposal as well. Its been what, 7 years, about time I do something! Lol!

·
Administrator
15,431 Posts
I agree completely, my comment wasn't meant to suggest that an RJ-hosted DC fest would be anything less than awesome.

I think I was mainly still thinking that anything towards the west brings more people, but I'm not so sure that matters these days. The die hards are all that are left, and they will go anywhere.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Cougarfest Canada! Take advantage of the exchange rate and maybe we can convince the two race Cougars to show up?

·
8,492 Posts
Pittsburgh would be cool, too. Actually, any of the proposed sites so far would be cool.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yeah, and Whitney said that DC would be cool.

I will try to find some time next month to do some scoping out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What about NC, close to the snake, can do gopromotorplex.com/ 7/10th mile go kart track. Could meet up at a local race track, we have 3 speedways

·
Super Moderator
22,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so we have 2 proposals up. is there any chance at there being a third? we usually have this figured out by the end of the year so people can put in for vacations and what not. so lets try and get this figured out by the end of the year

discuss.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts