New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. :)

Well, now that we know when and where Cougarfest 2004 will be held, I was wondering who is planning on attending?

In case you didn't know, its on from Thursday, July 22nd, 2004 - Sunday, July 25th, 2004 in Indianapolis, Indiana.

For all the information, check out THIS thread. ;)

Before anyone says it, I know CF2K4 is 9 months away, and I know things come up, but i'd just like to get an idea on who plans to attend. :biggrin:

For the record, I WILL be attending. ;)

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i will be there if they let me cross the border this year....

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
damn straight I'm going, and unless Ken is able to go for those 2 days I'll be playing fearless leader for Buffalo members. But for 1 cougar event only.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: Iceotron
damn straight I'm going, and unless Ken is able to go for those 2 days I'll be playing fearless leader for Buffalo members. But for 1 cougar event only.
:biggrin: Oh God, we're gonna get lost :biggrin:

:cover: Just kidding, Carl :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Originally posted by: rastaman
i will be there if they let me cross the border this year....
Check your car for "bugs" this time before you leave Ajay... :biggrin:
hehe...don't worry, i'm gonna vaccuum the car inside out!! i'm also gonna get new plates like hamill suggested....hopefully that will help keep the heat off me at the border...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hehe well i am definately out of the loop...and unfortunately havent met any of you guys yet but soon enough i am sure if the coug doesnt blow up or anything like that...but i would like to attend this cougar fest you speak of...drinking cars and women...damn i am there forsure..if my girlfrind will let me go...maybe she can come with me..tht would take the women out of the picture though...could one of you guys be kind enough to tell me what goes on at this festival??since my car is in no show condition at the moment...i wouldnt have anything to bring to the table other then a blown sub, broken tail light and some crazy wicked smell in my vents...but aside from all that i would like to get together and chat...i havent been to indiapolis since the last CART 500 there back in 95 or so...cant even remember it was so long ago...keep me posted..maybe i can do some stuff to my car over the winter..like get the rust out fender blown in...hehe talk soon guys..

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The car doesn't need to be "show ready". ;)

This is just a huge, international meet for ANYONE with a Cougar. This year is supposed to be the best yet. We'll be going to the track for autocross and 1/4 mile racing. We'll have a bunch of "how-to's". Theres going to be an actual "show" on saturday. Overall, this is gonna be great. I wouldn't miss it for anything. :biggrin:

To keep up to date with everything, check out THIS thread. :)

Mike

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by: Excelcier
For anyone convoying through Detroit, you should hook up with MC-NECO group guys.

DUH!! what else would we be doing ron? ;)

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: Excelcier
For anyone convoying through Detroit, you should hook up with MC-NECO group guys.
Depends when everyones leaving....I'm sure we can co-ordinate, but I know I'm getting to indy early afternoon thursday. Thus allowing time to eat, wash the car, fix anything I break on the way (which last year took 4 hours). and get organized.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
dan i'm surprised you don't want to leave at midnight on wednesday and get to indiana at the crack of dawn ;)

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I talked to Mike about that Ajay :)

I learned one major thing last year......there's a time zone change lol

I was SOOOOO pissed off, we got into town at 5am and nothing was open for breakfast...all the signs said "open at 5am" ...turns out it was 4am. :)

and Mike....sorry.....WE, I'm not used to driving places in groups :):):):)

but no....getting there just before 1pm would be nice, but to pull that off we'd be at the border at 8am HELLA traffic. I'd like to leave earlier, but that's up to everyone else.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts