New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I brought this up awhile ago, but it's getting down to crunch time as to who is actually going to go. I'd LOVE to go, but I'd rather not go alone. I've never made that long of a roadtrip before, and I can't afford the hotel room costs alone. Supposedly this one is going to be 10x cooler than last year, and people are STILL raving about that one.

So who is planning on going? If so, do you have rooming plans yet? We need to get on it PRONTO. I know it's a long drive, but I think it's going to be worth it. There are going hundreds of Cougars there, they're giving away tons of free stuff, we get to see both the WHQ of Mercury and the AAI plant where the Cougar is built. How cool is that?!?! Anyway, if you're wanting to go, email me and/or post here. Let's get the ball rolling, as we don't have a lot of time to get ready.

G

·
Hey adam i'm gonna go to cougar fest. One of my friends from houston has a brother in mc neco and he lives right outside of ann arbor so i think i'll be staying at his house,if u want i can ask if u can stay also. The most i've ever driven is 17 hours but were talking about deseret driving so i dont think the think the trip to cougarfest should be that bad.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rob... Hey, I understand being busy. I haven't actually asked off work yet, so I'm HOPING my boss would be cool enough to let me have off 4 or 5 days for the CF. The other major thing is lodging...

AJ, yes, please do ask if he's got room for another. How far is Ann Arbor from Flat Rock?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Edge.. Ann Arbor is about 45 mins from Flat Rock.. maybe an hour..

KK - Who in MC NECO? Just seein if I know them yet..

If you guys need any help ill see what I can do.. PM me

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heck yah, Jason! I'd LOVE to have someone with me. I wouldn't look foward to having to drive that far by myself... By the time I got there I'd be babbling to myself!
I'd be just as willing to ride in someone else's, too. PM or AOL IM me sometime and we can talk about it in more detail.

Hmm... 45 minutes isn't TOO bad. I may have a hotel room, but at the same time I may not. Thanks for the help ZnCoug!

·
Registered
672 Posts
I really wanted to take my car, but I couldn't find any friends to swap drive time with. I am willing to take my car though. I was not originally planning on going due to a Mexico vacation I had set up...that's not happening, so cougarfest it is!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yours or mine, doesn't make too much of a difference. I trust you enough to drive my ***** for a few rounds. Hopefully I'll have my exhaust strapped on by then (HOPEFULLY), so I can have something else to show off at CF. Maybe the beginnings of a stereo too.
I'll try and drop you an email or IM or something later.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Adidas, I'll try and drop you an email tonite. Haven't been able to get one off lately due to work and a bad eye infection. We'll get this show on the road!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Cool *****.. its COBM

Edge.. Ann Arbor may be a bit closer to an hour if you gotta go 94 to 75.. dunno if there is an easier way.. prolly is, but im not from around there.. I may have 1 or 2 places for people to crash.. dont know yet.. drop me a line.. btw they are a couch and a floor

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jason- I'm sorry, I'm a big slacker. Tues/Thurs is a rough day for me, as I start work at 9 and don't get home till 10pm after a class. I promise I'll shoot ya a line tonite. We'll start getting things organized.

ZNCoug- Thanks for the offer! So far, it's looking like I'm going to crash on the floor of stm963's hotel room, but if that falls thru, I'd like to take you up on that.

Joemama- Nah, not a beatdown session. They just wanted to know if you needed to be banned from attending the functions.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.