New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i was watchin some video game show on Tech TV and they were showin a game like Need for Speed or something like that. To my suprise one of the cars u could chose from was a Mercury Cougar. I was wonderin if anyone saw it or if they know what game its on???

·
Registered
352 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarSVT
thats bad ass i want that game

You'll have to wait a while GT4 won't be out til like jan of '05. Also, IIRC, there are at least 2 cougars in that game, merc cougar and ford cougar, possibly a third too. Well that was the projected list anyway.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Nice... the only game I remember having a Cougar in it was GT2...

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
GT2 has the new mercury cougar in it..

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am 98% sure that the new cougar was in metropolis street racer for the dreamcast. I have that game but i borrowed out my dreamcast so i can't check

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
GT2 has both Mercury and Ford Cougar .....there was also a crummy Ford Racing game that has the NE Cougar in it as well ..... GT4 has both 99-00 and 01-02 versions on the list....the screenshots I've seen for GT4 look incredible...I cant wait :)

here's my car in GT2:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Apparently ChenZhen's cougar has 512 hp! :bowdown:

All that power, and still a resale value of less than 5k..

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
yea of course i paid for every mod possible and thats what it came to 512hp LOL .....kinda cool the game has NO SPOILER!! , also the have a slammed look right out of the garage...pick some wheels.....I get kinda obsessed with the game ....I got the latest steering wheel and me and my buddy go for 100% game completion (getting gold in all those license tests require some skill)....we did it with GT2 and pretty much with GT3 (one car eludes me) ....they need to include a bodystyle editior for GT4 ...hopefully I can get pretty close to my actual car :)

R

·
0 Posts
what do you mean gt4 doesnt come out until jan 05. it has a release date of july 04 you better do some research.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
no I truely expect the game june of 2004. It was suppose to be released Dec 04, 03, but got pushed back at the last second. They did release a GT4 Prolog edition in japan, which included 5 tracks and like 15 cars. Basically its a demo disk. I think the reason they pushed it back was so they could use the PS2 hard drive (which comes out march 23). Supposidly this will allow you to upload your own music and hopefully more cars.

~Terry

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: bensenvill
I think the reason they pushed it back was so they could use the PS2 hard drive (which comes out march 23). Supposidly this will allow you to upload your own music and hopefully more cars.

~Terry
AHWHAAAAAAAAAAT?! heh, got a link to that? i didn't know they were actually making one.....

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: ChenZhen
I think he's talking about the new PSX ..... lots of impressive specs on that thing....I heard it wil even have a DVD recorder
supposed to be offf the hook
and only 300 bucks

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
Originally posted by: ChenZhen
I think he's talking about the new PSX ..... lots of impressive specs on that thing....I heard it wil even have a DVD recorder
supposed to be offf the hook
and only 300 bucks
no I heard there will be 2 versions ....one with a really big hard drive and one with a gigantic one....$799 and $999 upon release Sony PSX

1 - 20 of 34 Posts