New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching "All about the Benjamins" with Ice Cube in it and i think i seen a silver cougar real fast. It happens within in the first 15mins of the movie. You see it when Henry "Mike Epps" comes out of the store after talking to two old ladies and sees Ice Cube in a car who starts chasing him across the street where there are some guys doing construction work and the coog is on the left side. Tell me if im just trippin or its a repost cause i don't got this movie to rewind.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
OHH OHH OHH!! }}}runs out to Blockbuster{{{

Wait, someone explain again....how do you express sarcasm in text?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett

haha

spending 5 bucks to rent a movie when "i think i seen a silver cougar real fast" ...who cares

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: PeDL2DaMeDL
Originally posted by: Fett

haha

spending 5 bucks to rent a movie when "i think i seen a silver cougar real fast" ...who cares

Why would anyone spend $5 bucks to rent a movie to see a cougar when most of us can look in our garage at our own cougar? I was just askin if anyone noticed it in the movie or if they had the movie themsleves that they could check it out if they wanted too.

I can see why some people don't come back to this forum because when people ask about something simple they get sarcasm from an ass and the asses sidekicks. I'm glad I have a life outside this forum or i would probably just be an ass on here.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Agreed....I still get excited when I see a cougar driving down the road.....Will I rent the movie to see it no, but it is pretty neat when you see one somewhere other than you own garage....

·
Registered
884 Posts
Sorry David, most of the people on the boards have turned to dicks because of all the same stupid questions asked(no excuse).

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare
Sorry David, most of the people on the boards have turned to dicks because of all the same stupid questions asked(no excuse).
Not true, I was a dick LONG before the internet came along.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.