New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
That sure looks like the Capaldi Racing Cougar. And that reporter, ouch...

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Seriously though, pause it and take a look. Rounded rear window, body proportions are totally out of whack, sideview mirrors, the front grill is way too short, headlights aren't the right shape, basically, if you think that's a cougar you're blind. :tongue:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Seriously though, pause it and take a look. Rounded rear window, body proportions are totally out of whack, sideview mirrors, the front grill is way too short, headlights aren't the right shape, basically, if you think that's a cougar you're blind. :tongue:
You are right, it isn't a cougar. I think that is a Ford Puma.

Had a 1.4, 1.6 and 1.7 liter engine rated at 90, 125, and 155 horsepower respectively. The 155hp variant could go from 0-60 in 8.6 seconds. It was replaced with the ford Ka. I am not sure about anything else performance wise.

·
is a pop sensation
13,672 Posts
The headlights don't look right for the Puma, and the car seems much too big. The Elantra looks close, but the paintjob and grainy vid make it hard to tell.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I'm going to change my vote, never seen a rally elantra before. The numbers on the Puma were always in a box, I believe, and the Hyundai has them in the right spot, and a similar enough scheme that it could be mistaken. That aside, the Puma is still an awesome car!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Ouch! his leg is messed up. it does look like a cougar at first glance but the secound time I watched it I noticed.. and my vote goes to the elantra..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts