New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago, I noticed a second Cougar started parking in the lot at my condo. It's red, laser I believe, 2000.

Yesterday, I actually spoke to the owner. She's in her early to mid-20s.

She seemed a little surprised that someone would be interested in the Cougar. When I said how much I liked the Cougar, she got that "Oh my God, I'm stuck in an elevator with someone who's insane" look on her face and said, "Oooooohhhkay."

Guess she's not interested in the Cougar as anything more than transportation. :shrug:

Or maybe she thought I was trying a really bad tactic for hitting on her!

--RJ

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Dammit, RJ- I TOLD you to stop stalking those women in elevators!!!

:poke:

Too bad- Her loss (of a lot of hp)...

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
I have a lady at my Army Reserve unit, from MD, who drives a red laser Cougah as well. Her license plate says something like meowrrr. I thought she would be interested but this is her "meantime" car. She's probably going to upgrade to a Mercedes or some such nonsense. People just don't get it.
:shrug:

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
yeah, i'm not even going to say anything to the owner of the stock 2000 Silver Frost in my parking lot.... unless they take notice of my car. :)

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Hey! What have you got against Mercedes owners?! :disgust:

;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
The only problem with Mercedes owners (especially the ones with yours) is that they can't share in the joy of a transmission flush.

Also, there's someone in my parking lot with a red C2, but they don't seem like they'd be all about doing any mods, so I probably won't be approaching them.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
ANYBODY can buy a Mercedes, but not everyone can keep a Mercedes! Just a little fount of wisdom for ya! I don't have anything against Mercedes owners per se, but why not aspire to something a little bit more practical? The Chrysler Crossfire for instance. :bowdown:

·
Registered
95 Posts
my friend drove a new crossfire. he said the thing is a pig. in his words "dont get me wrong its a great looker. but thats all it is, looks, u step on it and it sits there cursing at u like "how could u do that to me" " i myself think it looks good but i dont like chrysler products. i hear nothing but bad news about them. atleast the latemodels. the 60'-80's were nice.

·
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by: DanG
Dammit, RJ- I TOLD you to stop stalking those women in elevators!!!

:poke:

Too bad- Her loss (of a lot of hp)...
Yeah, yeah, I forgot!

Er, yeah, a loss of horsepower. That's exactly what I was thinking. Yep. :biggrin:

--RJ

·
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the non-Cougar owner among us has it! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts