New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will get moved but I couldn't find where the other post was...
I was in the kitchen getting food and my girlfriend was watching Americas Funniest Videos and she started yelling for me. Sure enough some girl got a blue 99 or 00 cougar and was freaking out. I swear my g/f is getting better at spotting cougars than I am. We will be driving somewhere and she sees them before me... maybe because I'm watching the road.

Saw another one on some late night show, it just drove by in the background. Silver 99 or 2000.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
LOL Nice man!

G

·
I saw a Cougar at my girlfriends parents house and it was on the TV, and instantly I said " holy crap look honey a Cougar!!!". After that she laughed a little and her parents gave an awkward look at me like I was nuts. Her parents dont like me anyways :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Originally posted by: Nemesis
I saw a Cougar at my girlfriends parents house and it was on the TV, and instantly I said " holy crap look honey a Cougar!!!". After that she laughed a little and her parents gave an awkward look at me like I was nuts. Her parents dont like me anyways :rofl:
prolly cuz ur mexican. lol

G

·
Actually her mom didnt like me because I was half asian and not white, telling me how in the Bible it basically says dont date anyone out of your own race.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
well the who the hell are you supposed to date jorje...other asian/american people? not a gilr who is strictly asian or strictly white...you HAVE to date asian/american girls! lol

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
telling me how in the Bible it basically says dont date anyone out of your own race.
I didn't know Jesus was in the KKK :rofl: ( I understand Jesus didn't write the Bible just used that for the funny)

·
Administrator
15,602 Posts
Originally posted by: Nemesis
Actually her mom didnt like me because I was half asian and not white, telling me how in the Bible it basically says dont date anyone out of your own race.
Ugh...I think that's about the time I'd describe to her what her daughter's [censored] tastes like :)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
wow what a [censored] that mom is. That pisses me off! :mad:
I'd like to see where it says that in the Bible.
the closest thing I can think of is it says not to be "unequally yolked", which really has more to do with marrying someone that doesn't have the same beliefs as you. That doesn't have a whole heck of a lot to do with race!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.