New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Is that really your car? :cover:

In all seriousness, can I ask why you took the badging off the rear and then placed it on the passenger side dash like that?

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
No offense.. but i don't shame the person who put you on there. I mean.. you do drive a cougar, good man, but what you've done to it is the same as a typical 'ricer' would do to their car :shrug: (unpainted body kit, uniwiper, tacky placed decal, large mufflers).. but this is all strictly my opinion. Do what you want with what you want. I'm just trying to say, you fit the category.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Originally posted by: Tygerr
No offense.. but i don't shame the person who put you on there. I mean.. you do drive a cougar, good man, but what you've done to it is the same as a typical 'ricer' would do to their car :shrug: (unpainted body kit, uniwiper, tacky placed decal, large mufflers).. but this is all strictly my opinion. Do what you want with what you want. I'm just trying to say, you fit the category.

owned- BUT a lot of people (like me) can't afford to get everything done at once, and im sure he was over anxious to put his kit on.....i dont blame him, but i could never do that..

-steve

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I would preface my comment with "no offense"....but I actually do mean to offend.

Your car is haggard. Typically tired "mods" such as the uniwiper, unpainted body kit, colored wiperblade, and HUGE Ford sticker. Basically a bunch of over used and over done modifications, thrown together in a horrible display of unoriginality, with a dash of "I got a $50 gift certificate to Pep Boys" thrown in just for good measure.

Then you top it off by responding to the website with such awe inspiring comments such as "Your ass is mine." What a way to spread fear through the masses, who spend too much time on the internet, picking apart everything about everybody else. Your strong command of the English language, combined with your obvious toughness, will not only make them stop picking on your car but it will most likely force them to shut down their website out of pure fear.

Of course your victory over such influential people as "Low-rent *******" and "IloveV8s" will be short lived, as you will soon be brought back to reality and you will remember that this thing we call the internet...is all make believe. In the internet, you are cool, with a cool car, and everybody fears you. Unfortunately, when you turn off the computer you are back in the real world...where your car is ugly, you have no friends, you are lonely, and where everybody who picks on you is right.

Then again, you could also say "screw it" and stop worrying about what others think. It's your car, and it's your computer....turn it off and don't worry about what everybody else thinks.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett
I would preface my comment with "no offense"....but I actually do mean to offend.

Your car is haggard. Typically tired "mods" such as the uniwiper, unpainted body kit, colored wiperblade, and HUGE Ford sticker. Basically a bunch of over used and over done modifications, thrown together in a horrible display of unoriginality, with a dash of "I got a $50 gift certificate to Pep Boys" thrown in just for good measure.

Then you top it off by responding to the website with such awe inspiring comments such as "Your ass is mine." What a way to spread fear through the masses, who spend too much time on the internet, picking apart everything about everybody else. Your strong command of the English language, combined with your obvious toughness, will not only make them stop picking on your car but it will most likely force them to shut down their website out of pure fear.

Of course your victory over such influential people as "Low-rent *******" and "IloveV8s" will be short lived, as you will soon be brought back to reality and you will remember that this thing we call the internet...is all make believe. In the internet, you are cool, with a cool car, and everybody fears you. Unfortunately, when you turn off the computer you are back in the real world...where your car is ugly, you have no friends, you are lonely, and where everybody who picks on you is right.

Then again, you could also say "screw it" and stop worrying about what others think. It's your car, and it's your computer....turn it off and don't worry about what everybody else thinks.
word.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett

oh my...the ownage.

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
how many times does fett need to be quoted in one thread? just state that you agree with him, you dont have to quote his post in its entirety.

but for the record i do agree with him.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
In all honestly...Fett's comment is harsh but completely true. That's the thing about "rice"...you don't even know you're a victim until it's thrown in your face like this.

For instance, everything you've done to your car, you think looks good. Well in all honesty, everything you've done to your car I think looks bad. Sure you get some points for originality I guess, but you can come up with good looking original ideas, too. Everything from your unpainted body kit, single colored wiper blades, huge ford decal, fat fart cannon riceball exhaust etc etc...simply not good.

I personally think you really just rushed the whole process. I think if you would have taken your time, finished one mod at a time, asked questions on the boards and outlined your plans before you started them, you wouldn't be getting the harsh flame burning everyone is enduring on you.

Seriously though, your car does fit "rice", no question. But it's not too late!! You can change...without buying a new Cougar hopefully...but you can change this!! Get rid of the wiper blades, ford decal, paint the kit, recycle the honda civic exhaust etc. Tastefully mod your car, search for info on the forums and don't be afraid to ask questions.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.