New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there, i just bought a 2001 cougar zn, yellow...i havent picked it up from the dealer yet, i think im getting it tomorrow...anyway, i used to have a focus that i really didnt wanna give up, and i had quite a few things done to it, just appearance wise anyway, and i was hoping to do just the same to the cougar...but being a newbie and all, i dont kno where to look for things such as taillights, and interior accessories and what not...so i was hoping you could post me links to sites where all of you get ur stuff from, or kno of places online that are good to deal with that i could get stuff from?

your help would be greatly appreciated, because im not finding much of anything!

thanks!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums. Just look around here and read all of the various areas that you are interested in (exterior, interior, audio, etc). Take a look at CougarDB and search on mods (in the left side bar) - you can see what others have there. Don't be afraid to ask specifics here, although you should search before you ask, so the short-tempered members don't flame you with "Search the boards, noob!" Also, some areas are rather sensitive (like altezza taillights).

hope that helps...george

·
Registered
746 Posts
welcome to the boards :wave:

·
Registered
301 Posts
wait, you're a girl?

:needpics:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: tink28
yes, im a girl, whats ur point? thanks for all the welcome messages and links to places to buy stuff, when i get a chance ill have to check em out!!
There's a nasty disease that runs rampant on these boards, its called Leg Humperitus. Leg Humperitus typically sets in when a new and potentially attractive female joins the forums and announces her presence to the world. This results in the dormant Leg Humperitus virus to activate, causing grown men to salivate, beg for pictures and otherwise make asses out of themselves. The best cure for Leg Humperitus is to ignore it and it will eventually go away. Until then, you might want to put on some waders while you wander around the boards. Otherwise, welcome and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: wadespencer99
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Until then, you might want to put on some waders

No, no, no...you're not putting me on!! :banghead:

:rofl:
:rofl: C'mon dude, you just might wanna go for the ride

·
Registered
746 Posts
last noob girl that posted here,had 3 pages in 30 minutes, once she posted a pic

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Actually If you happen to have Nice Rims on your Focus you can install them on your Cougar. They will swap no problem!

·
Premium Member
16,842 Posts
Welcome to NECO..and heed the warnings on Wade and BBOX :wave:

:wiggle:

EDIT: And if you're under the age of 18 watch out for Nemesis...

:cover:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Welcome to NECO..and heed the warnings on Wade and BBOX :wave:

:wiggle:

EDIT: And if you're under the age of 18 watch out for Nemesis...

:cover:
And a whole bunch of the other guys. I'd make a list, but I might crash my computer from overclocking it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.