New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first snow of the year and it had to dump almost 2 feet and pretty much burie my car i couldnt even get in i had to get in the passenger side to try and start it but the battery was dead anyway...again but anyway heres some pics

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sure take it all we have plenty....it rained last fri and it was pretty much gone except for snow banks and i got to drive my car for a couple days before i had to park it again on sun cuz it snowed again about 6 in and i almost died on the way home with only and inch on the road....my car sucks in the snow the tires are too wide...plus bald but i finally bought a beater on monday so i can put her in the garage and start getting it painted and build my sub enclosure all that good stuff:)

Jess

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
why would you want to get into your car anyway? looks like theres a jeep parked right behind ya blocking you in. but wow, thats a lot of snow at one time (from what i have seen atleast). the most we get at one time here in ohio is like 2 inches. we had our first snow that actually stuck a few days ago, but then yesterday, it rained and melted all the snow :(

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
shoot if it snowed like that here all youd be able to see on my car is the tint. im looking out the window now and all i see is cold cold cold rain.:(

·
Registered
444 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
Pfft. At least you could actually see your car.
i agree, just look at my sig, i think that basically expalins what scullin is talkin about to an extent anyways, gotta love the snow.... i think all u guys should take the cougar out in the snow, ok granted there not the greatest in the snow, but it sure is a hell alot of fun, u think that my car would be dirty to huh, nope its not just part of my challenge to keep up w/ it... granted i wish it was the summer though, i hate it

·
Registered
954 Posts
- HEY JESS -

I live 6 hours further North into Maine then you do and it's worse up here...we had 30 inches fall...i had to snowblow the driveway 8 times within those 2 days...it kept drifting back in...god damn snow...i got my Cooper snowtires on today though and they handle really good...studded 205/60/15's - 350 bucks down the drain..plus i decided to put mudflaps on my car so it doesn't get too ****ty this winter...

Take it easy down there in Port.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
My Coug loves the snow! Some new Blizzaks, and the ability to pull a great e-brake makes for a fun winter! Come to Canada, 'eh! We've got plenty to go 'round! Local ski hill already has a 300cm base! Yes, that's 9' for all you silly americans!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.