New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts

I've gotten a lot of compliments on these graphics..however, I effed it up. There's supposed to be 3 claws (cougar, claw?) on both sides. Maybe i'll fix it in the springtime.

Mike

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
here is Max's Cougar with the talon design from IntricateLines.com http://www.intricatelines.com/HTM/VINYL/IL_vinyl_ml.htm

the best side pic was taken as he was applying the graphics.. the top talon is complete with the shadeshifter and black on it.. the others were just shadeshifter cuz he was not done installing..

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
hey those graphics look like a ripoff of mine! I got mine from www.awesomedecals.com for $99. I think they have the cheapest prices on side body graphics.

Mike

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
before you start pointing fingers you might want to rethink that... Max's car had those graphics long before you did and I would be willing to bet that IntricateLines has been in business longer than Awesomedecals

Graphic shops buy a CD with hundreds of designs on em - some are copyrighted - some are not and others are just 100% custom that are designed by the shop for you.

take a look at ModernImage... they are the big dogs of vinyl.. then take a look at ANY graphics shop.. you will see designs that are very simular, like your talon...

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
well people will still flock to the lower price. AD has been in the business for 15 years.

Mike

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: PURRRRRR
seriously man forget all thatgraphic rice ****, keep the coug clean, i hate when people put those graphics on cougars, it gives it a bad name.
thats funny ... i seem to remember winning a trophey for mine... :shrug:

unless you've got a trophey for best of show, or best paint, you should have just said "keep the coug clean" and then shut your mouth... you know full well that some people around here like and have graphics on their cougars. Asshole comments like yours have no place around here...

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
heres my car (black one) - does it LOOK like i like "old school stripes"?? just because i stuck up for the guy doesn't mean im a fan of what he wants or anything... its more that you attacked vinyl graphics in general... and THAT was a dumb move...

here are in my opinion - the two best graphics ive ever seen on a cougar... and both these cars represent NECO very well in every car show they go to...

hopefully Crispy wont mind me using her car.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
it seems it was deleted... :shrug:

I've got nothing against YOU as a person, its just that when someone, ANY one says they hate something with no acknowledgement that not everyone (who has graphics in this case) is all bad.
you just totally generalized people with graphics into one line, and it was kinda harsh.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
:lock:

actually zetec, i've put on all of my own graphics. Small graphics, such as maybe names of manufacturers or logos are pretty easy to put on. Larger graphics can be a pain tho, unless you have another person or 2 to help you. I had my dad help me put on one side of my graphics, and I did the other side myself. It can be done, but you need to take your time. When you get up to a space like where the door or fender is, you have to apply the graphic up to that point, then cut it, then realign the rest of the graphic on the other side of the space to make sure its even. Just take your time and you can do it.

Mike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.