New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
the momo e-brake does fit with the focus adapter. it requires a little bit of grinding....it took me about 30 mins total install time.

easy and straight forward...just remember that you cant tighten the alan screw on the right side of the handle due to the push button rod that releases the brake....if you tighten it the button will become stuck and unable to move in and out

i took a picture of mine installed its not the best pic but you can see the MOMO shift knob, e-brake handle and steering wheel;)

*edit* also the focus adapter is actually to make the button fit not the actual handle... the handle has a square outlet and the adapter makes it round so the button fits snug

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
it goes on with just the grinding...the only thing the adapter is for is the button...if you leave the adapter off the hole is square and not round and looks blah!!!.... spend the money for the adapter its well worth it...the square hole is really big and it just doesnt look right without the adapter

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
check out this website also if you havent already...they have the best prices i have found on MOMO products...you said the adapter cost you 7$ and i got mine for 4$ ..yeah its only 3 dollars difference but when your dropping 83$ on a damn ebrake handle you can use all the help you can get!!!...lol..plus the shipping is cheap and pretty fast too i think i got my order in 3 days with UPS ground

LTB motorsports

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
yeah the watches are sharp......did you check out the clearance section crispy....i got my steering wheel (regular price 349$) for 128$ in the clearance section..they have a few different styles on clearance right now

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
yeah crispers...the focus hub adapter is what you need....again some grinding is involved but its pretty straight forward once you get the steering wheel off the coug you can see how much you need to grind down to get the hub on the car...that project took me awhile probably 3 hours or a little more....but most of that was getting the old wheel off....i have this fear of exploding airbags so i was a tad slow and careful even though the power was disconnected cause sometimes ya neva know...lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.