New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a $100 prize to whomever designs the best Cougarfest event logo.

Requirements:
- Must say "Cougarfest 2001"
- Must have a single-color version for T-shirts/Decals/Etc.

Other than that anything goes. The contest will end June 15th with the final logo chosen by Mercury. To enter designs email [email protected] with your logo attached (JPG, GIF, PSD, TIF) and I will post them here.

Current Design Entries:
[*]My modified design from last year
[*]NDRU2 - Wrap around existing AAI decal on Windshield
[*]BamBam Design 1
[*]BamBam Design 2
[*]BamBam Design 3
[*]BamBam Design 4
[*]BamBam Design 5
[*]BamBam Design 6
[*]Jscullin Design 1
[*]JScullin Design 2
[*]JScullin Design 3
[*]Kuchulainn Design 1
[*]Tamara Design 1
[*]Shubijutsu Design 1
[*]Shubijutsu Design 2
[*]Shubijutsu Design 3
[*]Shubijutsu Design 4
[*]Shubijutsu Design 5
[*]GnuLoco Design 1
[*]GnuLoco Design 2
[*]GnuLoco Design 3
[*]GnuLoco Design 4

Vote on your design! VOTE

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
ummm... isn't that second one supposed to say "July 27, 28" not "July 28, 29"?

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good question. If you have original vector format KEEP IT as we'll most likely need it. If you don't have vector format keep as high a quality original as you can. If you don't do vector format (illustrator, etc) then I'll have to re-do it which will make me

BTW: All these designs are AWESOME! I can't believe how much you can do with one color.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Actually I like BamBam#2 with the mercury logo....I mean the car IS a mercury, and if they are the ones who are going to decide it would make sence that it is on there, I 'm glad to see that those of you who are better at this than I are taking an interest, amazing what 100 bucks will do...hehe, who's the dumba$$ that got the date wrong???
hehe.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wow, the ones already posted are all great. I will also try to design one. Even if I won't come to the fest. But I would prefer a brand free design, without a Mercury logo and/or a Ford logo. Well I have a Ford Cougar and in the US it's a Mercury. Just my opinion. Greetings from germany
Marc

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
OK i'm trying to decide 3 of them... all of JScullin's designes are AMAZING.... i like all 3 just don't know which one i like best ....

G

·
Hope you guys don't mind me submitting all these logo designs.
I just keep getting ideas, so I have to get em out. Besides, this is fun.

BTW..PuckPuck, Where's the love man.....Where's the love?

G

·
Sh*t, I just want what's best for NECO.
I'm proud to be part of this "group", and I want us to be represented well. ALL the designs have strong points, and hopefully the one that portrays NECO and Cougarfest the best will win.

(with Forest Gump accent)
"And that's bout all I gotta say bout that"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.