New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been around for a long time now they just made it into a school cop car. It used to be unmarked on one side and try to get people to race it and then pull you over. I fell victum to that. :banghead: Nothing special to the engine or interior. Just thought it was cool to see a cougar as a cop car.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Thats a sweet looking Coug

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Thats a pretty cool looking car. Normally I'm not big on the wings, but as a school resource car I can see how they would have it like that to attract the attention of the kids.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
it does look good lol

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
X2 with the 02 WW car and the tails are sick

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well the cop said it had a regular engine in it but he probally didnt know any differnt that is the same car becasue thats a flat rock cop car. so how much would that car be worth

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they dont drive it. it just sits in this parking lot were they repair the cop cars. i wish they would auction it off or somthing

·
Registered
306 Posts
What a waste! I hope its a stock 2.5 so everyone (cougar owners at least) has a chance of getting away :rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

I'm sure if cops took that car out on a regular basis it would get defaced pretty quickly. lol

Would be beautiful without the badging and roof lights though.

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
Whats funny is that it's a cop car and half the stuff on it is illegal: the tint, the side markers, the reverse lights...
they only care if its on someone else's car that isnt a police officer, the state cop that gave me so much trouble for my window tint actully has dark tint on his personally vehicle, so go figure

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.