New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY! Does anyone know of a neco chatroom? That would be rad!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap! I didn't even see that! I feel like such a deuschbag! Sorry for being dumb! LOL!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it doesn't work! It brings up a new window and has a picture of a coffee cup in the corner and that's it. it stays there. I do have java

·
Registered
902 Posts
Are people ever actually in the chat?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i used to go into the chat room a lot, then it died and nobody has been in there since, i'll just stick to crazybeerguys massive aim chats :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude! I totally would use the chat if it would work! It would rock to talk to other cougar owners in real time! But nothin happens. just stays on the screen with the java cup.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! I AM A MEMEBER!!! I;M A MEMBER!! NO MORE NEWBIE!! I AM A MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: punkrockguy
hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! I AM A MEMEBER!!! I;M A MEMBER!! NO MORE NEWBIE!! I AM A MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh no... you're still a n00b! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Gooch
Java IRC sucks. What's the server address?
you cant use an irc client to access it, hence why its DEAD....add me on aim and send me a message crazybeerguy358 and i'll invite you to my nightly AIM chats :-D

·
Registered
314 Posts
u peolpe need to try going to chat more often i go there all the time But TO MY SURPRISE no ones there. people need to give it a chance and not give up on it so fast. and i'm on this site almost every day( i know i have a sad life) i open a chat window and leave it open while i'm on the site..

·
Registered
902 Posts
Ya. I don't like Java for one... And I don't like chat programs in my browser.. and I don't like leaving my browser open. However, I activelly talk in many IRC networks all the time..
Oh well.. AIM works for me.

But I STILL APPRECIATE YOU FASTCOUGAR!! :: HUGS :: !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts