New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i raced my friend in his chevy s10 extreme. i had no passengers, but two 12" rockford xlc's in a box, with a big rockford fodgate amp..he had a new rockford fosgate, small amp, with a 12" pioneer ipp. he had another passenger "also my friend" whom ways about 150 lbs. we lined up next to eachother. his passenger counted off and we took off. we only raced to about 20-30 mphs due to the area. he had me by about a 1/2 a car length or so. i just took off my injen (which i dont think would have made a difference) becasue im taking it to the dealer. i think i could have done better off the start, even though i didnt do bad.

·
Registered
346 Posts
a slow extreme?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that a question or a statement. its brand new and im not sure about the specs.

G

·
hehehehe, i woooped up on a 4.3 extreme on sunday.... i felt bad, he had a dale earnhardt jacket, hat and sticker on his truck,,, he looked depressed when he drove by

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
just an FYI, the Extreme is just a Appearence package which includes I believe the S or Z28(or something like that) Sport Suspension... other than that its a plain jane 4.3 Vortec which is a pretty decent motor...
and can be modded..
I don't know if the 4 cyl is available with the extreme package

G

·
yeah the chevy extreme could be a 4 cylinder
one of the guys i work with got one and i took him in my slow ATX

·
Registered
591 Posts
Eric, I think your thinking of the ZQ8 package...but you forget, it gets all these pretty badging as well as the gfx and maybe slightly lower ride height...oops, you mentioned that. Nevermind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.