New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna buy a cougar...can anyone tell me if u r gonna be selling ur cougars in the next few months..i have been checking for months now but it seems that no one is selling cougars on the west coast. anyways TIA

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by: RyDwy
ill sell mine for hmm 25k?
25K??...well....why didnt u say so before...come on in..thats a horse of a different color

:banana:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are a few eh hm.....well i want a v6/mtx....around that magic number of around(preferably under) 8K...99 or 00

·
Registered
903 Posts
I've got a 99 v6 auto that i will sell you cheap enough that you can do the manual swap!!! I'm really getting low on the price. But it is all stripped back down to stock.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Well he will have to come and check it out. And we will try to establish a price then. But it is less then he is willing to pay that is for sure.

Are you interested Devin?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I sold my 1999 Cougar V6 loaded except leather for $5000 and that was the best price I could get. $8000 should get you 2001 model.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by: bzcat
I sold my 1999 Cougar V6 loaded except leather for $5000 and that was the best price I could get. $8000 should get you 2001 model.
hmmm....i see all the 01 and 02's for at least 10K..but i will keep looking around...juss wanted to check here first ya know....plus if anyone ever wants to sell with in 6 months they can always juss look this up and PM me or something so thnx for the input yall

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
that's the advertised price. You need to negotiate for the real price. I would have gladly sold you my cougar for $8000... lol :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
you gonna sell the candy striper with the ferrari brakes? :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts