New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really anxious to see this new C6 . . . we have had like 4 vettes and have the late model C5 right now . . . they have been mentioning this new model for a few years now . . . but no pics (just drawings) . . . i suppose the first showing will be in January at the detroit auto show . . . any one think they have an actual pic that someone slipped out?

Josh

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Red one has a 350z look in the front, I like em all.

·
Registered
792 Posts
The red and blue cars are no where near what the C6 will look like. They are old photoshops of pictures of the Pontiac Solstice. The white one appears pretty accurate though. There have been quite a few spy photos taken of the C6 already. The car is more evolutionary than revolutionary.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I have actually seen two of the cars in person. They were driving down I65 and I was with a buddy of mine that has a C5 we caught up to them and they ended up pulling off the same exit we were taking. They had all of the padding and crap on them so you couldn't see much of the car, but it looks like they will be pretty gppd looking cars. I would guess they were heading down to Bowling Greens and they stopped and pulled into an outlet mall right off the highway, we pulled in looked at them and then left.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
motor trend has a pic right on the front cover...but the frontend and rear end are covered. The side looks like it has a kind of mustang-style design on it. From that pic tho it doesn't look like the car drastically changed.

Mike

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah . . . i have that one . . . i dont actually think was the actual C6 . . . i think it was the C5 with the front and rear covered like they were trying say it is getting a facelift . . . because the sides looked exactly the C5

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Main differences:

Fixed headlights
Rear glass rakes further back, like the C5 Coupe except it has more of a "bow" in it
More curvatious body
More round tail lights, less rectangular
450-500 hp Z06 model

Personally, I can't wait to see how GM responds to all their current and past interior build/material quality issues. I'm hoping that they take more influince from Holden, which knows how to style an interior (see GTO).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts