New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out looking for a parts site I had the other night and forgot to bookmark...gerrr...and found another message board.... cougarnuts.com On it they repeatedly say that a 2003 cougar lives somewhere????? I thought that they didn't make anything past a 2002????? Ummm right?????

I also saw an episode of the price is right that they were giving away a 2003 Cougar????? Rebadged????

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Dunno about the whole 2003 thing but I checked out that website....

....it's not bad. Jason, I noticed that you became a registered user, as will I eventually.

I thought it was funny that after reading their "Problems" posts in the Current Cats section, I felt as if I had read all of that crap before. Deja vu??? :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I haven't checked out the site yet, but you are correct...there was no 2003. I believe the last cougar rolled off the line in August of 2002.

C

·
0 Posts
This guy, a friend of mine has a 2004 Cougar. Its a rare Tony the Tiger Signature Series.....(#6 of only 4 built). Its has a 24 karat gold paint job and 28"platinum wheels. And on those wheels are experimental tires from RubberMaid. They are hollow and you can store you car cleaning supplies in them. His suspension upgrades include hydraulics and airbags, to drop to car so low, that the tires come 4 inches off the ground. He has a braking system of the Space Shuttle he bought at a retired NASA employee garage sale. There is so much BLING-BLING on his car.......the vanity license plate reads "BLING BLING BLING". His body kit includes a Wide Body Kit from Troy Lee Designs, which is a 1 foot wider then stock width (each side), and has a three level rear wing that measures an even 4 feet off the rear deck. The entire kit is made out of Kevlar. Not to mention the stereo system that includes an 80" wide screen rear projection plasma TV. Six 32 1/4" subwoofers, each running off its own Kraco power equalizer. Putting out a stutter causing 23,000 watts. One guy listening to the car, actually crapped his pants while listening to a flute playing at 189db.

Maybe I can talk him into joining Keystone NECO. But it will be hard...........he lives in Canada...........and doesn't have a phone or e-mail.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
i know that guy. he used to rent oout our basement when i lived in New Mexico. real nice guy, but its really bad to see him when hes angry. he had a job as a used car salesman. i think he worked at a kia dealership. he told me about this car club he was in, "HCNMWNMCTLIC EXPRESSIONS"- its short for Hairy chested new mexicans with new mercury cougars that live in Canada expressions. they were pretty cool. i seen them rollin with one of them classic 88 suburau jumpy's and a Brand Spankin New El Camino. yo id be careful what yall say about him though he can be dangerous. but yeah he drove a 2004. i think they called it a 2004 Mercury Cougar "Marauder Edition"

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
fo shizzo my "nizzo"

C

·
0 Posts
Hairy chested new mexicans with new mercury cougars that live in Canada expressions. Sorry to call you out Adam, but.........I think you may have your facts wrong, or you are just plain making this up.

Its..........Hairy chested new mexicans with new mercury cougars that live in Colorado expressions.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys are wrong in too many different ways....:crazy:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts