New Cougar Forum banner

Cooper tires??? opinions please...

847 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  MrFroge 
#1 ·
Hello
I have a 2001 v6...I am needing new tires very soon. the front tires are already almost bald, even though i only have like 28k miles on my car. the cougs came with the BFG's, but my dad doesnt want to put them on again b/c they didn't last long. He went to this place and found "Cooper" tires to fit my car. What does everyone think about them? I've never heard of Cooper tires, and I don't want to put sh!t tires on my car. Of course the peeps selling them will say that they are good tires, but I want opinions off of the boards. I need an all-season tire that will perform well in either condition, but probably not the price of Pirellis or something like that. Thanks all!!

Discussion starter · #4 ·
i dont really need a super-high performance tire...just something that will last a long time and not be as crappy as the BFG's. seriously they didnt last a long time at all. but coopers are alright? they do have a 50,000mile guarantee.... ok. :)

Discussion starter · #6 ·
wicked awesome...thanks guys! :)
:wiggle:
~Heidi~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.