I have a '99 & lately the coolant lite comes on. It always did when I start-up, then goes out. Sometimes it stays on, other times it stays off. Sometimes it just 'comes-on' after driving 5-10 miles. Originally, I thought this was the battery-lite, cause it looks like a D-Cell battery. Well, after checking the manual - it is the coolant level indicator lite. Anybody have this problem before? I'm pretty mechanically challenged, but of course the dealer wants $80. to 'look' @ the problem. Thanx gang - I feel twice-blessed now that I found you!