New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello IL NECO!

In two weeks we will be having a cookout. Or trying too. We still need a way to find a grill. A small one, a charcoal one, something that cooks meat, ANY GRILL will do at this point.

We also need help on bring food supplies for our cookout. Things we need:

Pop/soda (depending on how you say it). Jenny is bring Dr. Pepper.
Buns for burgers,
Stuff you put on burgers
BEER. Mike said he would bring some.
Help pay for the meat.
Am I missing anything else?

Stuff taken care of:
Plates/napkins ~ Amber
Chips ~ Kyle

PLEASE EMAIL ME ON HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ATTEND!!! I want to make sure there is enough food for everyone.

I will give more details at the end of the week about the location/time/whatever else via email (You know my favorite thing is sending out emails!)

G

·
Hi!
Let's hope for good weather for May 5th! It's Cinco De Mayo, I was thinking that we need some Mexican goodies to celabrate! Chips and salsa, taco dip, Mexican BEER! Just let me know what we need to bring, I would like to bring some yummy HOT salsa!( and BEER) Can you guys dig it?

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Heather,
What time do you think the cookout will start? I have Senior Project class until 1pm... if it starts at noon like normal, I'll still be there, just a little late. I'll let you know when I think of something to bring....

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Karla!

You want to bring the salsa, dip, beer for the mexican side of our cookout! Go right ahead! You guys can bring whatever you want, I just want to make sure the essentials for a cookout is there! Yippie!

We also have a grill now thanks to Mike (and Eric Williams said he would bring one too.). So Peekachu, don't worry about your boss's grill. Thanks for the help though.

G

·
COOL! Thanks Mike and Eric! And Reagan it's better late than never, we'll save you lot's of food and BEER! (proper ID is required!:lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.