New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join us in Congrating Neil......... He made the calendar. Nice pic! We're happy for ya.:thumbsup:

Ann :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
w00t!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
It sure is a nice picture - taken at dusk.... Just might be my favorite!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
976 Posts
How can you see this picture? I want to see! Congrats neil! Mass/Conn has been on a roll lately!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ok, never mind... I figured it out! Nice work Neil. The calender is really hot! I can't wait for them to go on sale!

·
Registered
976 Posts
We as a chapter should push to get the mosaic printed as a poster... I think it would be a good seller and really cool to have! The more people to mention it the more likely that it would get done...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Congrats Neil - Great pic. Nice to see something with some photographic creativiity in there. (Not that there's anything wrong with the others, but being unique is a good thing.)

Chuck

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
whoa... Thanks!

:grouphug:

There needs to be more meets, im tellin you.
Im getting a new camera for christmas, I can make all of you stars!!!

heh.

:thumbsup:

mark im sorrrreeee the one i took of yours didnt make it :cry: but i guess we all know who to blame for THAT, ::coughjscough::
but of course i kid! I say Kudos to all who entered! There were a lot of really nice photos submitted!

Heres a link to a full size unleveled photo from that sunset session to give you an idea of what the calendar photo will be like

Here

·
Registered
504 Posts
can i be in the calander:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts