New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent seen any posts for this yet so i figured id make the first. i was at wise markets today here in Harrisburg Pa. and picked up a copy of Import Racer that Infored had showed us this weekend at our meet. theres a three page spread on Jims car. i love the doors and i see that customcougars.com is now selling them. the article was good esp the part about the soldiers chasing you for your strut bar at the dwarf wrestling camp. (u are kidding right??) any ways the pics are sweet and the article is good. well worth the 3.99 i spent. i think u should send your pic to the calendar thread. i dont have a scanner to scan this but i put this here figuring someone would. i didnt know where else to put this post. if it needs moved please do so.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
yes i saw this too. but then i was informed that he sold his car....

·
Registered
884 Posts
PaxtonCougar owns the car now

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have the article but no scanner to use sorry. u may be able to find pics at www.ImportRacer.com i posted this in the pics section hoping i wasnt the only one who bought a copy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
anyone care to post a picture of the car at least for reference? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
192 Posts
lol shut up george i'll come over there and hurt you lol j/k

but hey...thats like that silver one next to your car at nopi...the same body kit right? (i know that one was a lighter silver

thats a pretty sweet ride though...

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
ImportRacer.com

Mercury Rising
U.S. domestics still can have their cake. Jimmy Jenning's 300hp Mercury Cougar makes us think whether we're truly worthy.
Being different was something he kept in mind as a goal and that's what he accomplished.

Madd props to Mr Double J

G

·
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
There are soooo many factual errors in that article I don't know where to begin :ugh:

ugh.....no kidding. from a stand point of knowing that car probably better than jimmy.....and 300hp was....a little exaggerated.....to say the least...fast,, but not to that extreme.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts