New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crispy's cgr is in the S3 mag for Jan 2004...:thumbsup: Nice chick hanging on the cgr girl. For those who dont know what I am talking about I get this mag Speed, Style & Sound, I think they are based out of MI?? It is a mag for the midwest. Really good mag by the way. Any who, GOOD JOB. I will have 2 have ya sign my issue sometime. :) Oh the issue talks about Team GMCI racing and they took a pic of the team with their cars and then it just tells alittle about each car and what they all have with some girlies standing by the cars too.

Oh they also have James cgr in it too from the WILD ( street outlawz ) he got 2nd place. GOOD JOB ( I know he doesnt come around here but I can still say Congrats to him.) That is just ME ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
thanks.. get this.. I've been personally looking for that damn mag for about 3 weeks now.. I've been to every damn Borders and Barnes and Noble in Madison and the surrounding area with no luck... my team got over 100 issues to pass out I think.. rumor has it I have about 6-8 issues comin my way.. I heard my car is in there twice.. once in the GMCI feature and then again on the HIN Chicago coverage.. :) Wheeee... I've been waiting on this so I can actually send out sponsorship proposals with the mag coverage listed/shown...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts