New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got in touch with my salesman today and he gave me some great news. My cougar is gonna be built on May 8th and it should be at his dealership 2 weeks from that date! so if it all goes to plan it will be within the 45 days waiting period he told me. I cant wait! less than a month. woo hoooo

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hear ya on that one... i already got a visteon wing, smoked side markers and the 3rd brake light sticker (not sure if im gonna put it on) and i already want more. just wanted to say thanx to chroma, mortis and vinz decals for the fast and easy transactions.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
i was so excited when my dealer called and told me it was ready i actually threw up on the street getting in the car when i was going to pick it up. i always throw up when something cool is gonna happen
almost did this morning before picking my car up with it's new paint

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Hey vizual, what about me, I helped Vinz Decals make the 3rd brake light cover and the new Cougar head design, just joking. I hope you guys get your cars soon, luckily for me, I went to the dealer and they had everything I wanted plus leather seats (wasn't looking to get them, but love them now) already in a black cat so I didn't have to wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.