New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who knows how i can get concrete off my truck. It is a work truck but i still like to keep it looking nice.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
muratic acid......they sell it for pool ph control but it will soften concrete so that it can be scraped off easily

*edit* oh yeah lots of water after your done...it will turn your paint yellow if you dont get it all off!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man i'll give it a try.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
oh yeah one more thing dude..if your not use to working with chemicals....cover your mouth and nose with a wet rag or shirt and dont let the fumes in your eyes....it burns like f**kin crazy! and wear gloves too...lol

·
Registered
468 Posts
Originally posted by: Funkboy316
oh yeah one more thing dude..if your not use to working with chemicals....cover your mouth and nose with a wet rag or shirt and dont let the fumes in your eyes....it burns like f**kin crazy! and wear gloves too...lol
I can't imagine this going all that well with paint. I think your eyes are going to be watering afterward either way.

:goofy:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
use a chisel

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha a chisel. Well i got it off. The acid worked well. Not as well as i would of liked though. My paint is very dull in that spot now. As soon as i get a chance i'm gonna wax it up and see if it makes a difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts