New Cougar Forum banner

Concerns

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  coyotefreek 
#1 ·
I was thinking about doing some mods to my 99 Cougar and i was doing the purchasing on CustomCougars.com and i noticed that a lot of there stuff is not under warrenty or comes as is.. i was wondering if anyone has bought from the company before and if you think its a good idea to be spending this kind of money on something that comes "as is"???

#2 ·
99.9% of us have bought parts from CustomCougars. It's the only real place for most, if not all, Cougar-only parts and accessories.

Oh, and welcome to the boards :)

Mike

#7 ·
I mean just the little things like if the kit is chipped or cracked during shipping that you cant replace them your stuck. i know its like that on the customcougars body kit (which looks just like the street weapons kit) i was just making sure that it would be a good idea to buy something off there and figured this is the best place to have my questions answered

#8 ·
There's a difference between no warranty and damaged goods during shipping. When that happens you refuse the shipment. Only the fiberglass kits will be chipped or cracked during shipment anyway... the urethane kits don't crack unless a bus falls on them.

#10 ·
I would have to say not to worry about damaged goods. They are an excellent site and will take care of you if something is wrong. Unless I am incorrect all their body kits are insured so if something is damaged in transit then you just refuse shipment. Remember they are very well known on these boards so I don’t think they would want any bad feedback, especially now that they are expanding. Warrantees typically apply to if something goes wrong, something they can not cover as they don’t know you level of experience when installing it. Also Warranties are usually issued by the manufacture not the store.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.